By George J. Krinke
High caliber illustrations are integrated all through and a colour plate part is equipped. A word list, record of apparatus providers, and "Quick Reference part" are additional good points. The "Quick Reference part" brings jointly all tables from the textual content, permitting readers to discover facts rapidly.
The first quantity in The guide of Experimental Animals sequence, The Laboratory Rat, offers researchers in academia and utilizing laboratory animals with finished, sensible details at the species. The Laboratory Rat has been divided into 8 sections dealing with:
* traces and their choice for research
* Housing and maintenance
* Pathogens and diseases
* Breeding and reproduction
* methods, together with experimental surgery
* rising options, together with genetic engineering and molecular technology
* offers a helpful, entire reference resource for anyone operating with the laboratory rat
* Formatted in a two-color, ordinary layout
* contains top of the range illustrations all through in addition to a colour plate section
* Tables within the textual content also are prepared into one fast Reference part for ease of entry to the data
* Appendix of apparatus suppliers
Read Online or Download The Laboratory Rat (Handbook of Experimental Animals) PDF
Similar medical research books
A distinct and complete textual content at the philosophy of model-based facts research and method for the research of empirical information. The booklet introduces details theoretic methods and focuses serious recognition on a priori modeling and the choice of a very good approximating version that top represents the inference supported by way of the information.
Compliment for the 1st variation “This ebook will serve to significantly supplement the transforming into variety of texts facing combined versions, and that i hugely suggest together with it in one’s own library. ” —Journal of the yank Statistical organization Mixed modeling is an important region of statistics, permitting the research of clustered and longitudinal info.
Written through the world's top scientists and spanning over four hundred articles in 3 volumes, the Encyclopedia of nutrients Microbiology, moment version is an entire, hugely dependent consultant to present wisdom within the box. totally revised and up to date, this encyclopedia displays the foremost advances within the box since the first variation used to be released in 1999 The articles during this key paintings, seriously illustrated and completely revised because the first version in 1999, spotlight advances in components resembling genomics and nutrition defense to deliver clients updated on microorganisms in meals.
A realistic consultant to coping with medical Trials is a easy, finished consultant to undertaking medical trials. Designed for people operating in learn website operations, this trouble-free reference publications the reader via each one step of the scientific trial approach from website choice, to web site set-up, topic recruitment, examine visits, and to review close-out.
- Dose Finding by the Continual Reassessment Method (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- Mendelian Randomization: Methods for Using Genetic Variants in Causal Estimation (Chapman & Hall/CRC Interdisciplinary Statistics)
- Bioinformatics: The Impact of Accurate Quantification on Proteomic and Genetic Analysis and Research
- The Conduct of a Cooperative Clinical Trial (Recent Results in Cancer Research)
Additional resources for The Laboratory Rat (Handbook of Experimental Animals)
The Laboratory Rat (Handbook of Experimental Animals) by George J. Krinke